EZMaxMobile provides any Apple, Android or Windows device with the ability to interact with EAM application system in both real-time (connected) as well as offline (disconnected) modes.
EZMaxMobile provides functionality for generating and managing work order, asset, inventory and purchasing related transactions. Scan bar codes, capture GPS coordinates and upload pictures from the device to related service requests, work orders and assets to fully leverage the power of mobile asset management.
The differences are many, but these are the ones we think are most important:
- Both Amazon and Azure are public clouds, whereby tenants compete for the underlying physical resources. Our infrastructure is dedicated to our cloud customers. We work to ensure the cloud is architected to provide an optimal performance experience.
- Our cloud is designed on enterprise grade infrastructure and with redundancy built in to make sure the EAM System is always running. This includes the power and high availability provided by VMWare Enterprise virtualisation running on an EMC fibre channel SAN and multi-processor servers.
- Our solution provides a running instance of the EAM System; tuned and scaled to handle your user load.
- Our solution includes backup and disaster recovery out of the box.
- Our technical support team is only a phone call away.
- Public cloud providers are not EAM System experts, we are. We will support the entire solution stack, hardware and software, with EAM System performance and stability as our sole focus.
We will scale the solution to match the use of the EAM application. You don’t have to think about the underlying technical design, we handle all of those details for you. Furthermore, our service includes hardware refresh schedules.
The EAM cloud specialists.
Talk to one of our software specialists
about your requirements