IBM Maximo is the world’s leading Enterprise Asset Management solution, used by the largest asset intensive organisations in the world. Its six primary functions include:
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service Management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket, and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset-related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many, and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.
EZMaxMobile provides any Apple, Android or Windows device with the ability to interact with IBM’s Maximo application system in both real-time (connected) as well as offline (disconnected) modes.
EZMaxMobile provides functionality for generating and managing work order, asset, inventory and purchasing related transactions. Scan bar codes, capture GPS coordinates and upload pictures from the device to related service requests, work orders and assets to fully leverage
the power of mobile asset management.
The differences are many, but these are the ones we think are most important:
- Both Amazon and Azure are public clouds, whereby tenants compete for the underlying physical resources. Our infrastructure is dedicated to our cloud customers. We work to ensure the cloud is architected to provide an optimal performance experience.
- Our cloud is designed on enterprise grade infrastructure and with redundancy built in to make sure Maximo is always running. This includes the power and high availability provided by VMWare Enterprise virtualisation running on an EMC fibre channel SAN and multi-processor servers.
- Our solution provides a running instance of Maximo, tuned and scaled to handle your user load.
- Our solution includes backup and disaster recovery out of the box.
- Our technical support team is only a phone call away.
- Public cloud providers are not Maximo experts, we are. We will support the entire solution stack, hardware and software, with Maximo performance and stability as our sole focus.
There are two licensing models for EAMaaS:
- EAMaaS – The Maximo licences are included in the fees for MaaS
- EAMaaS BYOL – BYOL stands for “bring your own licence” and is for customers that own Maximo licences but want them hosted in our cloud
Both options are priced based on the IBM Maximo product licence types (i.e. core, limited, express).
EAMaaS primarily uses IBM Cloud as the data centre service provider to manage portions of the infrastructure and provide public connectivity to the internet. Data centres are located in Australia with Primary and Secondary data centres in geographically separate locations.
The Maximo cloud specialists.
Talk to one of our software specialists
about your requirements